Thursday, February 6, 2014

GA Doll Display Case

So I got this shiny new blog.. its been about a week since I posted to it.. I thought I'd start talking about some of the things I like that's available for doll play.

The first thing I'm going to highlight is the GA Doll Display from "Toys by Setzer"

GA Dolldisplay modeled by my pet Katey
 Currently available at Amelie's Garden and Dungeon and on the Market, this is my favorite doll case. It comes with 20 poses, has RLV locking and both RL and Online timer abilities. adjustable poses, capture.. The newest version is Partial Mesh, only 2 PE land impact. AND, did I mention the price? At only L$150, this thing is a STEAL

Image lifted from the Market
We have two of these beauties in the new Dollhouse. Come give them a test drive. I hope you love them as much as I do.


1 comment:

  1. I got one after trying it out and enjoy using it.
    Roary McGillivary

    ReplyDelete